Sunday 22 July 2018

Nurses that inspire me

I could go very cliché and mention all of the amazing historical nurses who inspire me every day, but I won't, instead I am going to say that every nurse that I have worked with during my training has inspired me.
Some nurses have inspired me to be like them, they have been compassionate, friendly and knowledgeable. A few have inspired me to do better than them and to ensure that I don't come across to staff, students and patients the way that they did, luckily these were in the minority! But each nurse that I have met has always had something to teach me, something that they do differently from others that works well and something to inspire me to become.

I hope that someday I can be an inspiration and make a difference to future students.

Lynsay x

No comments:

Post a Comment