Sunday 15 July 2018

5 year Goals...

Where to I want to be in 5 years?
It's a long way off and so much can change before then but in 5 years my son will be a teenager, my daughter will almost be a teenager and I will be 37!

Personally I would like to have bought a bigger house as my kids can't share a room forever! And if we are both settled in our jobs maybe get a cat or dog once the kids are old enough to do their part in helping look after it, who knows, maybe we will still have Buddy our rabbit by then too.

Professionally I would like to either have done or be doing the District Nursing course and also be a mentor as I feel it is important to support students who have chosen our profession. I would like to still be active with the RCN (see you all at Congress 2023!) and maybe would be looking to do some further learning by then too.

Lynsay x

No comments:

Post a Comment