Wednesday 25 July 2018

Hidden or Maybe Not?

Today the nurse blogger challenge asks for your hidden talent.
I probably have a few things that I can do or have done in the past that few people know about, things like learning to fly a plane, kayaking with manatees, playing the bagpipes...but one that is a bit random that I don't think many people will know is that I have certification to teach small water craft safety and instruction... this includes kayaks, canoes, rowing boats and windsurfing and came about when I worked as a camp counsellor for the Girl Scouts. Here are a few pictures of some of our teaching sessions:



Even before nursing I loved nurturing people and seeing the joy on the kids faces when they finally got the hang of something was amazing.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's hidden talents today!
Lynsay x

No comments:

Post a Comment